Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you have to be so chemical free?

Okay, so I'll be the first to tell you that my kids eat junk. We eat at Chick fil a three times a week. We're not the healthiest people on earth. But I do try. I don't buy body products that have parabens or sls. I buy snacks from the health food store that don't have hydrogenated oils, msg, trans fat or corn syrup. I try to get my kids to eat fruit and nuts instead of the junk. However, I have one child who lives off of meat and apple juice.

Well the other day we were at Walmart. N was begging for laughy taffy. Her begging turned into crying. I told her that she couldn't have the laughy taffy but that I would take her to the health food store to get a treat. Through her tears she yelled at me, " Why do you have to be so chemical free"? I thought I'd never stop laughing. I know I run around saying, " Don't eat that. It has so and so in it." But I didn't think anyone was listening. You'd be glad to know that I didn't give her the laughy taffy. She got starburst instead. Hey, my nerves can only take so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a handy dandy website for those of you who love photography as much as I do.









Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio