Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I ain't gonna paint no more


Reading to my kids is one of my favorite things to do.  We try to get to the library pretty often. We got some really great books this week. Amelia Bedelia, Fancy Nancy, Some Swell Pup, and many more. We just happened to get I Ain't Gonna Paint No More by Karen Beaumont. I originally picked it up because the kid in this book reminded me of the kid in I Wanna Iguana and I love that book. This book is SO cute! It's about a little boy that feels like he just has to paint. The problem is that he doesn't want to paint on paper. He wants to paint his body.

 My kids have been running around saying " I ain't gonna paint no more no more, I ain't gonna paint no more." I love to hear their sweet little giggles as this little boy paints his whole body.  If you've never read this to your little ones, you need to. This will definitely be one that we have to buy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a handy dandy website for those of you who love photography as much as I do.









Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio