Sunday, April 18, 2010

One Reason I love Spring, which by the way feels an awful lot like summer

I love Spring. I hate the pollen that comes with Spring but I love all of the fresh fruits and veggies. This weekend we went to the Farmer's Market. It cracks me up because the local produce isn't ready yet so the vendors are selling stuff imported from Mexico. It still looks so yummy and the prices are so good that you end up getting 10 tomatoes when you know you'll probably only eat 2. Maybe it's time to look into "How to make homemade ketchup". We weren't able to stay long and I didn't buy anything this time around but I did take some pictures that'll make you want to go out and buy some fresh fruits and veggies.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a handy dandy website for those of you who love photography as much as I do.









Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio