Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Are you listening to the Holy Spirit?

So the other day the kids had been really wound up. I was impatient and frustrated. We had an errand to run. So after getting everyone buckled in, I got in my seat and cranked the car. N would not stop asking me if we could go somewhere(Probably the park. I can't remember). She had already asked me about five times. I had told her that I didn't know. I closed my eyes and started taking deep breaths, trying not to lose my cool. N looks at me and says "Mommy, are you listening to the Holy Spirit?"

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't that awesome?
I too have had these moments...gentle little tugs!

Unknown said...

Now that is a GREAT way to listen to the Holy spirit! I saw your comment above mine at I Heart Faces about the guest judge and I came over to say hi :)

Post a Comment

This is a handy dandy website for those of you who love photography as much as I do.









Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio