Friday, April 16, 2010

Non-toxic home care

So most of you that know me, know that I only clean with vinegar. I'm a freak about chemicals, preservatives, food additives, etc. Most people think that to have a clean home that it has to smell like artificial airspray. This just isn't so.  I recently found a really great website that has tons of recipes for non-toxic home care. Not only do these recipes protect you and your family from harmful chemicals but homemade cleaning products are much less expensive. To make a quick all purpose cleaner just mix 1/4c. vinegar with 32 ounces of purified water. Add a couple of drops of your favorite essential oil and voila.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

This is a handy dandy website for those of you who love photography as much as I do.









Followers

Photoblog Design by Delicious Design Studio